Thinkbaby For Kids Sunscreen SPF 50 +
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, thinksport addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in many existing sunscreens and consumer products.
- Top rated on EWG''s Skin Deep since its creation in 2010 - rated "I"
- No PABA, Parabens, Benzoate, phthalates, BPA, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone, Petroleum, UV Chemical absorbers or toxic chemicals
- First sunscreesn to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements, Top rated on EWG''s Skin Deep (Rated "1") and benefits the fight against skin damage
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel
- No aerosol. No ineffective wipes. No animal testing or animal products.
Helps prevent sunburns if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions). Decreases the risk of skin disease and early aging caused by the sun.
Active Ingredients : Zinc Oxide ( 20 . 0% ) , Inactive Ingredients : Purified Water , Caprylic /capric Triglyceride , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Hexyl Laurate , Glycerin , Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate ( Pine Wood Resin ) , Magnesium Sulfate ( Epsom Salt , ) , Caprylhydroxamic Acid , Glyceryl Caprylate , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hyaluronic Acid ( Plant Based ) .
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More