Spice Islands Turmeric
Spice Islands Turmeric is an all purpose spice that adds both glorious color and a heady flavor to a vast array of dishes. The rhizomes, or whole turmeric, produce a beautiful yellow color and mild, pungent flavor when ground. Sourced from India, Spice Islands Turmeric spices add Eastern flair to traditional curries, rice, and chicken dishes. You can also use this ground turmeric as a classic addition to chutneys, pilafs, poultry, bean and lentil dishes. The Spice Islands brand takes steps to preserve the rich, authentic flavors found in the world's herbs and spices. This Spice Island turmeric comes from spice whole turmeric. This glass jar of Spice Islands Turmeric is shelf-stable.
- One 2.2 ounce jar of Spice Islands Turmeric
- This all-purpose ground turmeric spice can be used in sweet and savory dishes, as well as beverages
- The rhizomes, or whole turmeric, produce a beautiful yellow color and mild, pungent flavor when ground
- Use this turmeric to add an Eastern flair to curries, chicken, beverages, and baked goods
- Spice Islands Turmeric doesn't contain any added sugars, fillers, or other ingredients
- Keep this Turmeric spice jar away from heat, light and moisture for ultimate freshness
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...