Special K Chocolate Almond Fudge Snack Bars
Grab the goodness of Kellogg's Special K Chocolate Almond Fudge Snack Bars to help you stay on track for the day ahead. Crafted with you in mind, our Keto friendly bars contain satisfying ingredients such as almonds, almond butter, cocoa, and more. Delicious and nutritious, each bar also contains 7g protein (10% of daily value) and 9g fiber (12g total fat) with only 2g net carbs* and 1g sugar (1g sugar alcohol). Make these bars a part of your balanced breakfast or take them with you on the go. Toss some into your work bag or lunch tote so you can enjoy anytime, anywhere; they're conveniently ready to eat right out of the wrapper. Special K Keto Friendly Chocolate Almond Fudge Snack Bars, as nourishing as they are delectable.
- An indulgent mix of ingredients combine to create the delicious flavor of chocolate almond fudge with only 1g of sugar (1g sugar alcohol) per bar
- Delicious and covenient, Keto friendly snack bar made for even your busiest days
- Excellent source of fiber (contains 12g total fat per serving); 7g protein (10% of daily value); Contains almond, soy, milk and peanut ingredients
- Individually wrapped for freshness
- Pack a wholesome snack on-the-go; Enjoy as an afternoon pick-me-up at the office; Stash in your purse, desk, lunchbox or gym bag
Almond butter (almonds), soluble corn fiber, soy protein isolate, almonds, cocoa butter, oligofructose (from chicory root), almond flour, chicory root fiber, chocolate, soy lecithin, cocoa, whey protein concentrate, oat fiber. Contains 2% or less of vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, peanut flour, semi-sweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), stevia leaf extract, rosemary extract for freshness.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Almond and Almond Products,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More