Sonoma-Cutrer The Cutrer Chardonnay Dry White Wine
Sonoma-Cutrer The Cutrer Chardonnay Dry White Wine delivers layered flavors of warm pie crust, fresh apple and pear accented with touches of nut, light vanilla and baking spice. This rich and complex dry wine offers a lovely mid-palate creaminess with a bright acidity that leads to a long, flavorful finish. Enjoy this California chardonnay with prawns, risotto, mushrooms and spring vegetables.
- One 750 mL bottle of Sonoma-Cutrer The Cutrer Chardonnay Dry White Wine
- California chardonnay with fresh apple and warm pie crust flavors accented with touches of light vanilla and baking spice
- Every bottle opens to caramel, nectarine, brown sugar, nougat and nutmeg aromas
- California wine pairs well with shrimp curry, soup, clams, risotto, mushrooms and spring vegetables
- Dry chardonnay wine with a lovely mid-palate creaminess and a bright acidity that leads to a long, flavorful finish
- White wine chardonnay from the Sonoma coast with 14% alcohol by volume
- California wine made with fruit exclusively from Sonoma-Cutrer's The Cutrer Vineyard
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)