Simple Truth Organic® Peeled Rainbow Baby Carrots Bag
Organic rainbow baby carrots combine convenience with character to offer snack-sized bites in a kaleidoscope of colors. They’re washed, cut and peeled before they hit the market, so they’re ready to eat straight from the bag. Each variety offers a distinctly different flavor and they’re filled with essential nutrients responsible for their rich colors.
- Keto, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Organic
- Perfectly sized for lunchboxes and meal prep kits, rainbow baby carrots are a great addition for meals on-the-go
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher
- Fresh, crunchy and sweet
- Potatoes, leafy greens, herbs, spices, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinammon, guacamole, hummus, and peanut butter
- Refrigerate carrots in the original package until opened. Once opened, store them in a resealable plastic bag or other airtight container. Carrots should be stored in the refrigerator between 34 and 36 degrees Fahrenheit. To extend the shelf life of your carrots, you can place a damp paper towel in the bag or container, but avoid storing carrots in water as it will soften their texture
- A single serving of carrots provides more than 50% of the daily recommended value of vitamin A
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...