SeaGlass Wines Pinot Noir Red Wine
SEAGLASS Pinot Noir Red Wine features a palate of bright red cherry and strawberry with a soft, lingering finish. A minimalist approach to wine making preserves the fresh, bright character of the fruit from vineyard to bottle. This dry red wine is aged in small oak tanks, creating the perfect balance of varietal flavor, crisp acidity and nuanced oak notes.
- Medium bodied Pinot Noir wine with vibrant acidity and a soft, lingering finish
- Received 90 Points from the Tasting Panel in the July/August 2021 issue
- Great complement for grilled salmon, lamb and earthy mushrooms
- Pinot Noir grapes sourced from Los Alamos Vineyard in Santa Barbara County
- One 750mL wine bottle of SEAGLASS Pinot Noir Red Wine, 13.62% ABV