Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Gouda and Sharp Cheddar Cheese with Mini Triscuit Crackers
Enjoy 100% real, natural cheeses, Gouda and Sharp Cheddar with salty, crispy TRISCUIT® Mini Original Crackers for a delicious, satisfyingly snack break. The mild, nutty, buttery flavor of Gouda is the perfect counterpoint to our tangy sharp cheddar. The convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package for easy on-the-go snacking.
- PERFECT PAIRINGS - Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Cheese & Crackers brings together real, natural cheese now with your favorite crackers to create a classic snack that's easy to enjoy at home, at work or on-the-go.
- CLASSIC COMBO - Buttery Gouda and classic Sharp Cheddar are paired with crunchy TRISCUIT® Crackers.
- CONVENIENT PACKS - 3-count package of single-serve snack trays; 1.5 oz., 4.5 oz. total
- BALANCED SERVINGS - Each serving contains 8 grams of protein and 170 calories. (See nutrition info for total fat and saturated fat content. Not a low calorie food.)
- Gouda and Sharp Cheddar real, natural cheeses, paired with TRISCUIT® Original Mini Crackers
- Convenient single-serve snacks (3-Pack)
- 1.5 oz. apiece, 4.5 oz. total
Crackers (Whole Grain Wheat, Canola Oil, Sea Salt), Gouda Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Potato Starch (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.