Ruffino Prosecco DOC Sparkling White Wine
Ruffino Prosecco DOC Italian White Sparkling Wine is meant to be sipped and savored. This sparkling wine is crisp, clean, and delicate with fine bubbles on the palate. Intense flavors of apples and peaches lead to a pleasant finish with lingering fruit and floral notes. This Italian wine begins in the hilly area of Valdobbiadene, with glera grapes that undergo a traditional wine vinification. The winemakers then use selected yeasts in a natural refermentation process to create this clean and delicate Ruffino prosecco wine with refined bubbles and a pleasant finish. Enjoy this Italian prosecco as an aperitif, mix it into your favorite cocktail, or pair it with margarita pizza, seafood, shellfish, and white meat dishes. For optimal taste of this Italian sparkling wine, which is best enjoyed young, refrigerate this 375 mL bottle of wine for three to three and a half hours before serving at 45 to 48 degrees. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 Ruffino Import Company, Rutherford, CA
- Each 375 mL wine bottle contains approximately two and a half glasses of Ruffino sparkling wine.
- Italian sparkling wine in 375 mL, small bottles of wine perfect for on-the-go.
- This Ruffino sparkling wine bestows fruity aromas with hints of wisteria floral notes.
- Intense peach and golden apple flavors fill out each bottle of Ruffino prosecco wine.
- This Italian prosecco wine is crisp, clean, and delicate with refined bubbles and a pleasant finish.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More