Robert Mondavi Private Selection Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Sauvignon Blanc White Wine is a fruit-forward table white wine that offers refreshing, mouth-watering flavors at an affordable price. This California sauvignon blanc wine opens with distinctive aromas of fresh-cut grass, meyer lemon and grapefruit that enhance rich and vibrant flavors of ripe mango, citrus zest, herbs, guava and honeydew melon. Capturing the delicious flavors from California's best coastal vineyards, meticulously selected high-quality grapes are fermented and aged in stainless steel, giving this California white wine a bright finish with mineral undertones and lingering notes of lively lime zest. Chill this Robert Mondavi wine for two to two and a half hours and enjoy with grilled shrimp or roasted chicken. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Central Coast wine made with grapes from California's best coastal vineyards
- Features rich and vibrant flavors of ripe mango, citrus zest, herbs, guava and honeydew melon
- Opens with aromas of fresh-cut grass, Meyer lemon and grapefruit
- Pairs well with grilled chicken, grilled shrimp and other seafood
- This sauvignon blanc wine has a bright finish with mineral undertones and lingering lime zest notes
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More