Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Grigio White Wine
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Grigio White Wine showcases fresh, fruity flavors of melon and citrus framed by a crisp acidity. Honeydew, ripe melon, and flinty mineral notes dominate the nose. This Robert Mondavi wine is crafted with fruit from California's Central Coast vineyards, where slow ripening in the cool climate by the Pacific Ocean produces grapes that exude a fresh fruit flavor and bright acidity. The phenomenal grapes ultimately create a Central Coast wine of the utmost quality, offered by Robert Mondavi Private Selection at an accessible price. To ensure purity of fruit expression, the grapes for this table white wine are gently pressed as whole clusters before undergoing cold fermentation. Serve this medium-bodied California white wine with fish tacos, Chinese chicken salad, or seafood pasta, or enjoy a glass of wine on its own. For best taste, refrigerate this 750 mL bottle of wine for two to two and a half hours and serve chilled at about 50 degrees for optimal taste. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of pinot grigio wine
- Easy-to-open screw top wine bottle perfect for enjoying at any table, home or away
- Robert Mondavi wine with aromas of fresh citrus, flowers, honeydew, ripe melon, and flinty mineral notes
- California pinot grigio with ripe melon and citrus flavors
- Medium-bodied, table white wine with crisp acidity and a bright finish