Robert Mondavi Private Selection Buttery Chardonnay White Wine
Rich and creamy, Robert Mondavi Private Selection Buttery Chardonnay White Wine is named for the decadence imparted by the aged wine's distinct winemaking style. This golden California wine opens with aromas of brown spice, vanilla, and oak. With its lush, concentrated flavors of ripe apple and white peach, this chardonnay wine pairs beautifully with roasted chicken, fettuccine carbonara, grilled salmon and blue cheese, or mango green salad. Sourced from coastal California vineyards where warm days and cool nights provide ideal ripening conditions, this fine wine's grapes give rise to a Robert Mondavi chardonnay with balanced, mouthwatering acidity and a long, lingering finish. Malolactic fermentation enhances this white wine's body and complexity, imparting a creamy mouthfeel with hints of toasty brioche. Aging on the lees with French and American oak adds the finishing touches to its buttery profile. To fully enjoy this rich California white wine, chill this bottle of wine for at least two hours before serving at approximately 50 degrees. Elevate the Everyday with Robert Mondavi Private Selection. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of buttery chardonnay wine
- Each glass of wine opens with indulgent aromas of brown spice, vanilla, and oak
- Premium aged wine with exceptional flavors of ripe apple, white peach, and toasty brioche
- A California white wine with a smooth and complex mouthfeel, crisp acidity, and a lingering finish
- This fine wine complements roasted chicken, fettuccine carbonara, grilled salmon and blue cheese, or mango green salad
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More