Red Lobster™ Cheddar Bay Biscuit® Mix
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits are a savory, cheddary family favorite that comes straight from our kitchen to yours. They’re not only delicious, they’re incredibly easy to make. Simply add shredded cheddar and water to the mix and bake. Before serving, mix the contents of the enclosed herb pouch with melted butter and brush or spoon it on your freshly baked biscuits. Then sit back...and enjoy! This order includes one 11.36-ounce box.
- MAKE THEM FOR ANY MEAL: Make a Cheddar Bay Biscuit and egg sandwich for breakfast, enjoy biscuits with soup for lunch, or as a savory side with dinner. Each box makes 10 mouthwatering biscuits.
- EASY TO MAKE: These biscuits are easy to make—and hard to put down! Just add shredded cheddar and water to the mix and bake.
- DELECTABLE CHEDDAR GOODNESS: Easily make Red Lobster's iconic, restaurant-quality Cheddar Bay Biscuits in your very own kitchen.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Every order of this biscuit mix includes a single 11.36-ounce box with a shelf life from production of 548 days. *Please see individual box best buy dates
- RESTAURANT QUALITY: Like they're right from the restaurant: With our easy-to-make mixes, you can whip up delectable, restaurant-quality favorites anytime.
Biscuit Mix Ingredients: Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm and Soybean Oil, Less than 2% of: Baking Soda, Salt, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dextrose, Buttermilk, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes. Garlic Herb Blend: Garlic Powder, Maltodextrin, Salt, Onion Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Torula Yeast, Dehydrated Parsley, Malic Acid, Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Maltodextrin, Butter Oil), Corn Oil, Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates. May contain Eggs and their derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...