Red Bull Energy The Yellow Edition Tropical Energy Drink
Red Bull Energy Drink, Tropical, 8.4 fl oz (4 pack)
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE RED BULL YELLOW EDITION CAN
Always check can labels for most updated product ingredient values. Some values declared on labels may vary slightly depending on production locations.
Caffeine: Caffeine was widely used by ancient civilizations. It was traditionally consumed from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated for its stimulating effects on the human body.
B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with real sugars.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes.
- Case of four 8.4 fl oz Red Bull Energy Drink Yellow Edition cans
- Red Bull Yellow Edition's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, some B-Group Vitamins, Sugars
- One 8.4 fl oz can of Red Bull Yellow Edition, Tropical contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee
- Red Bull Yellow Edition Energy Drinks are: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Aluminum cans are forever recyclable, without any loss in quality
- Vitalizes Body and Mind®
Carbonated Water , Sucrose , Glucose , Citric Acid , Taurine , Sodium Citrate , Natural Flavor And Artificial Flavor , Caffeine , Colors , Niacinamide , Glycerol Esters of Wood Rosins , Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate , Pyridoxine HCI , Calcium Pantothenate , Vitamin B12 .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.