Raeburn Russian River Valley Chardonnay White Wine
Grown in the heart of the Russian River Valley, this expressive white wine is hand-picked from vineyards influenced by the Pacific Ocean. We craft this Chardonnay using predominantly French oak to create a white wine with elegant layers of bright, refreshing fruit flavors and hints of toasty vanilla tones.
- 2018 Raeburn Russian River Valley Chardonnay, 95 points, The Somm Journal, MM (March 2020)
- Pair with grilled shrimp, white pizza with caramelized onions, fish tacos and butternut squash risotto
- Flavors: Pear, Gravenstein Apple, Nectarine, Vanilla, Crème Brûlée
- Finish: Balanced, Elegant
- Oak Influence: Medium
- Alcohol Content: 14%
- Produced in California
- Certified California Sustainable Winery (CCSW)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...