Progresso™ Traditional Ninety Nine % Fat Free Chicken Noodle Soup
Savor every last spoonful of this Progresso 99% Fat Free* Chicken Noodle Soup that is full of tender egg noodles, veggies and chicken with no antibiotics. This canned soup contains no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources and has no added MSG.**
*See nutrition information for sodium content **Except that which occurs naturally in hydrolyzed vegetable proteins and tomato extract.
- 99% FAT FREE* CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP: Enjoy the traditional flavors of chicken noodle soup that is low fat*
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with white meat chicken with no antibiotics ever
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors; no colors from artificial sources and no added MSG**
- QUICK AND EASY: Convenient canned soups ready to eat in minutes
- PER SERVING: Enjoy this low fat* soup at 80 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Chicken Broth , Carrots , Cooked White Chicken Meat , Egg Noodle ( Semolina Wheat , Wheat Flour , Egg , * ) , Celery . Contains Less Than 2% Of : Modified Food Starch , Water , Corn Protein ( Hydrolyzed ) Salt , Chicken Fat , Egg White , * , Carrot Puree , Potassium Chloride , Onion Powder , Sugar , Tomato Extract , Soy Protein Isolate , Sodium Phosphate , Garlic Powder , Parsley , * , Maltodextrin , Spice , Natural Flavor , Flavoring , Chives , * , Beta Carotene ( Color ) . * , Dried .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.