Hover to Zoom
Potted Croton Petra in Beige and White Wicker Basket
10-inch potUPC: 0084023660531
The Croton Petra is native to South Asia and the Western Pacific Islands. This woody-based perennial can grow to 5 ft. tall - 6 ft. tall but will make an excellent container plant to any sun drenched patio. With an array of colors in greens, yellows, reds and oranges, this plant is sure to attract attention in any home. The Croton Petra can tolerate full to medium sun and prefers well drained soils to look its best.
- Prefers good air circulation and slightly humid surroundings
- To keep looking colorful, allow for plenty of light and water when soil is dry to the touch
- We do not ship to California or Arizona due to U.S Department of Agriculture restrictions on tropical plants.
- Plant comes in a boho styled rush paper weave and rope stitched basket with water proof liner and matching white faux leather straps
- Measurements are taken from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.