Popsicle® Fruit Twister Ice Cream Pops Strawberry Blueberry & Vanilla Swirl with Real Fruit & Milk
Popsicle® Fruit Twister pops with strawberry, blueberry and vanilla are a great tasting snack and frozen dessert the whole family will love. Made with real fruit and non-fat milk, they're a fresh twist on frozen treats. The first three ingredients are water, nonfat milk and fruit purée —so they're great for kids and kids at heart. These delicious and refreshing swirled ice popsicles are a low calorie frozen treat with just 70 calories and less than 10 grams of sugar per popsicle. All of our Popsicle® Fruit Twister pops are made with colors and flavors from natural sources and a good source of vitamin C. A great addition to your freezer, this fruit pop makes for a delicious dessert or frozen snack and comes in other flavors too. If you like these, be sure to try the peach, raspberry & vanilla swirl Fruit Twister ice pops.
- An irresistible swirl of real fruit and milk makes for a fun ice pop frozen treat the whole family will love. Our first 3 ingredients are water, nonfat milk, & fruit purée!
- Creamy, delicious Popsicle® Fruit Twister ice pops with strawberry, blueberry and vanilla are made with real fruit and milk for a fresh twist on frozen treats
- Each 2.7 oz Fruit Twister ice pop has only 70 calories, for a low calorie frozen snack
- These frozen dessert bars are a good source of Vitamin C
- These ice pops make for a fun frozen snack or delicious frozen dessert for kids —and kids at heart
Water, Nonfat Milk, Strawberry Puree, Fructose, Blueberry Puree, Corn Syrup Solids, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Less Than 2% of: Cream, Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Beet Juice (For Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor, Spirulina Extract (For Color), Carrageenan, Dextrose (Wheat).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More