Pop-Tarts Breakfast Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries
Pop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries are a delicious treat to look forward to. Jump-start your day with a sweet and decadent blast of gooey, brown sugar cinnamon-flavored filling encased in a crumbly pastry crust, topped with yummy frosting. A quick and tasty anytime snack for the whole family, Pop-Tarts toaster pastries are an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. Not just for mornings, the versatile deliciousness of Pop-Tarts fits into your lifestyle just about anywhere there’s time for a snack.
- Soft toaster pastries with the flavor of gooey brown sugar cinnamon and delicious frosting; Sweet, fully baked, and ready to eat
- Start your day with crumbly pastry crust and brown sugar cinnamon-flavored filling; A delicious, family-favorite morning treat; Great for the whole family
- A fun part of any balanced breakfast at home or on-the-go; Good source of 3 B vitamins; Proudly baked in the USA; Contains wheat and soy ingredients
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick me up at school, or late night treat; Stow in lunch boxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 54.1-ounce box containing 2, 27-ounce cartons of 16 toaster pastries; 16 packages total, 2 pastries per package; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamine Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean and Palm Oil (With TBHQ For Freshness), Corn Syrup, Dextrose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Bleached Wheat Flour.Contains 2% or Less of Molasses, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Cinnamon, Wheat Starch, Gelatin, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More