Platinum 7X Seven Times Distilled Extra Smooth Vodka
Established in 1996, top selling Platinum 7X delivers an American-made vodka with a smooth, clean and crisp style. With great care and meticulous attention to detail, the Platinum team has been able to craft a truly exceptional vodka, winning back to back Gold Medals at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Seven has long been considered a lucky number, but we think it's also the smoothest. Distilled seven times from American corn for exceptional purity and a consistently smooth finish, Platinum 7X is perfect for sipping chilled or mixing in cocktails. Or, bring a sleek, blue bottle to your get-together or tailgate for 7X the fun!
Try our signature Platinum 7X Vodka & Cranberry Sparkler Cocktail:
- Three parts Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- two parts Platinum 7X Vodka
- one and half parts Ginger Ale
- one and half parts Lemonade
- Lime wedge for garnish
Use chilled cranberry juice cocktail, ginger ale and lemonade for this cocktail. Combine ingredients in glass filled with ice. Stir and serve.
With the Beverage Tasting Institute calling it a "Best Buy," Platinum 7X is a vodka you have to try!
- Platinum 7X gives you a premium vodka experience without the premium price which we distill it an incredible seven times to eliminate even the slightest impurity for a clean, crisp taste with an unbelievably smooth finish
- Established in 1996, Platinum 7X was first conceived to deliver an American-made vodka with a smooth, clean and crisp style with great care and meticulous detail, the Platinum team has been able to craft something truly exceptional
- Platinum 7X is carefully crafted from 100% American grains which it is distilled seven times for exceptional purity and a consistently smooth finish
- 80 Proof
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More