PG Tips Black Tea Pyramid Tea Bags 40 Count
PG Tips Pyramid Black Tea Bags feature a popular British blend of the finest Assam, Ceylon, and Kenyan teas that together produce a bold and refreshing flavor. The special design of the pyramid tea bag leaves more room for the black tea leaves to move around than a flat conventional tea bag does, mimicking a teapot and resulting in a deeper, richer flavor. The pyramid tea bag allows for all the freshness of the tea to be released, so you get the best-tasting cup of PG Tips Black Tea possible. How to brew: put 1 pyramid tea bag in a cup, add freshly boiled water, and brew 1 to 3 minutes to your desired strength.
- The pyramid tea bag is designed off the eighth wonder of the world and acts like a mini teapot, giving the tea leaves room to move so you can get even more great PG Tips flavor
- How to brew: put 1 tea bag in a cup, add freshly boiled water, and brew 1 to 3 minutes to your desired strength
- Enjoy PG Tips plain or add sugar, honey, milk, or lemon to taste; have your tea just the way you like it
- These pyramid tea bags are fully Rainforest Alliance Certified, so, when you choose PG Tips, you're helping us help the environment, tea farmers, and their families
- PG Tips Black Tea is a popular British blend of the finest Assam, Ceylon, and Kenyan teas, which produces a rich and refreshing flavor