Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Sourdough Bread
Farmhouse bread is the bread you would make if you made bread. Crafted from small-batch recipes, Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse bakers slow bake loaves of bread with deliberate, thoughtful care. Each slice features authentic baker's touches like a split top, soft texture and fresh-from-the-oven taste, and the thick slices of sandwich bread are soft yet strong enough to stand up to any sandwich ingredient. All Farmhouse bread is baked with quality ingredients - no high fructose corn syrup and no colors or flavors from artificial sources. With comforting Farmhouse goodness baked into everything we do, you'll want to try all of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse products. Enjoy Farmhouse breads, buns and melt-in-your-mouth cookies, all baked with care in a variety of craveable flavors.
- CLASSIC SOURDOUGH FLAVOR: Simply baked sourdough bread with classic flavor and Farmhouse goodness in every slice
- BAKER'S TOUCHES: Crafted from timeless recipes, Farmhouse bread features baker's touches like split tops, thick slices and soft texture
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: No high fructose corn syrup and no colors or flavors from artificial sources
- WRAPPED WITH CARE: Each Farmhouse loaf of bread is double-wrapped for freshness
- THERE'S NO TASTE LIKE HOME: Pepperidge Farm bread adds the comfort of homemade goodness in every slice
Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Yeast, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Rye Flour, Salt, Potato Flour, Wheat Gluten, Monoglycerides, Lactic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Propionate and Sorbic Acid To Extend Freshness, Whey* (Milk), Malted Barley Flour, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin.*Adds A Trivial Amount of Cholesterol
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More