Penfolds Max's South Australia Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Penfolds Max's South Australia Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is a tribute to former Chief Winemaker Max Schubert, a legend in Penfolds history. Tempting aromatics hint at the classic Cabernet Sauvignon expression to come. Packed with dark fruit and savory red fruit character and lined with exotic spice and dark licorice notes for a full-bodied and complex delivery. Max’s constant pursuit of excellence paved the way for those who followed in his footsteps, allowing the status and heritage of Penfolds to grow. Since 1844, Penfolds has been grounded in experimentation, curiosity, and uncompromising quality. Founded in Australia by Dr. Christopher Penfold, a medical practitioner, and his wife Mary, Penfolds is one of the world’s most renowned and iconic wineries in the world today.
- Aromatic and enticing Cabernet Sauvignon white wine with tempting aromatics and intense fruit flavors
- Blackberry liqueur, sundried tomato, and black olive on the nose lead to savory black and red fruit on the palate
- "Popular"" according to Vivino users
- Pair with braised lamb, or a marbled prime rib
- 12.5% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.