Peet's Coffee Dark Roast House Blend Ground Coffee
Ever since Alfred Peet opened the doors of his first small Berkeley shop in 1966, Peet's has been known as a pioneer of fine, distinctive coffees—high-grown, higher quality, and deeply roasted to maximize flavor. Peet's House Blend Dark Roast Coffee is a perfect introduction to our signature style. First crafted by Mr. Peet, this blend of carefully selected, choice beans from our favorite Latin American origins brews a cup that's uniquely rich and approachable, with a pleasant spiciness. It's deep-roasted by hand in small batches to impart the most flavor and aroma. And like all our coffees, it's delivered unimaginably fresh. Bright, balanced flavors and medium body make House Blend inviting and easy to love. Mr. Peet used to call it a "starter coffee," recommending it to new customers as their "intro" to the Peet’s style. And more than five decades later, Peetniks everywhere are still at home with House.
- Contains One (1) 10.5 Ounce Bag of Peet's House Blend Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Dark Roast. Smooth, satisfying, sweet. The perfect introduction to our signature style -- strictly high-grown, finest quality, and deeply roasted to maximize flavor.
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing methods - espresso, cold brew, or French press - consider our whole bean coffees and griding at home.
- Sourcing With Impact: The coffee you buy can impact the welfare of the people and planet. Peet’s is actively engaged in driving positive impact in communities where our coffees are grown.
- Rich. Complex. Incomparable. Masters of our craft for over 50 years, we hand roast the very best coffees in the world.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.69(124)5(106)4(10)3(1)2(1)1(6)