Peanut Butter Chex Gluten Free Breakfast Cereal
Create more day-to-day joy and family fun with Peanut Butter Chex gluten free cereal. These crunchy lattice squares are made with sweetened whole grain corn and with real peanut butter that tastes great with milk for part of an easy breakfast or make an easy snack in one of our many family friendly Chex mix recipes. Use Chex cereal to make kids snacks or road trip snacks.
- Contains one 12.2 oz recyclable cereal box of General Mills Peanut Butter Chex Gluten Free Cereal; liner bag is in store recyclable
- BREAKFAST FOOD TO SNACK: Crunchy lattice squares of whole grain corn that seamlessly go from simple breakfast to trail mix to dessert
- Crunchy lattice corn squares that seamlessly go from simple breakfast food to cereal bars to gluten free snacks
- A key ingredient in Chex Muddy Buddies snack mix and many other easy recipes and party snacks your kids can help make
- EASY HOLIDAY RECIPES: make more memories in the kitchen with Chex
- CONTAINS one 12.2 oz recyclable cereal box of General Mills Peanut Butter Chex Gluten Free Cereal (liner bag is in-store recyclable)
Whole Grain Corn, Corn Meal, Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Salt), Corn Starch, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), a B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Peanuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.