Patron Silver Tequila
Patrón Silver is handcrafted from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave and is carefully distilled in small batches at Hacienda Patrón. Patron Silver has fruits and citrus aroma, a smooth and sweet taste with a light peper finish. It's smooth, sweet and easily mixable. Patrón Tequilas are handcrafted in Jalisco, Mexico where people are the heart of the process - one that has remained the same since the very beginning. First, skilled jimadors uproot only the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave with the perfect sugar content and transport the heart of the plant to Hacienda Patrón where they’re hand chopped, baked and then crushed by a two-ton volcanic stone tahona wheel and a roller mill, before fermentation in pine oak tanks, and distillation in small batches in copper stills. Each bottle of Patrón is a work of art, meticulously inspected, hand corked and signed.
- Handmade from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave
- Smooth, sweet and easily mixable
- Fruits and citrus aroma, smooth and sweet taste with a light pepper finish
- When you start with Patrón Silver, any cocktail can be Simply Perfect
- Distilled in Jalisco, Mexico