Patron Reposado Tequila
Patrón Reposado is handcrafted from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave and is carefully distilled in small batches at Hacienda Patrón. It’s then aged in a variety of barrels for three to five months. It's smooth and sweet with an excellent balance of fresh agave and oak wood with notes of fruit, citrus and honey. Patrón Tequilas are handcrafted at the Hacienda Patrón distillery in Jalisco, Mexico where people are the heart of the process - one that has remained the same since the very beginning. First, skilled jimadors uproot only the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave with the perfect sugar content and transport the heart of the plant to Hacienda Patrón where they’re hand chopped, baked and then crushed by a two-ton volcanic stone tahona wheel and a roller mill, before fermentation in pine oak tanks, and distillation in small batches in copper stills. Each bottle of Patrón is a work of art, meticulously inspected, hand corked and signed.
- Hand crafted from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave
- Aged at least two months for smooth taste with a hint of oak flavor
- Smooth and sweet with an excellent balance of fresh agave and oak wood with notes of fruit, citrus and honey
- Savor the rich, complex taste of Patrón Reposado in a wide range of delicious cocktails
- Distilled in Jalisco, Mexico