Oscar Mayer Classic Uncured Wieners Hot Dogs
Oscar Mayer kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in Oscar Mayer Classic Wieners. Made with no artificial preservatives, no by-products, and no added nitrates or nitrites, except those naturally occurring in cultured celery juice, these classic hot dogs let you enjoy the great taste and quality you expect. Our chicken, pork and turkey uncured hot dogs are fully cooked, making preparation for summer grilling easy. Experience a delicious meal whether you barbecue them on the backyard grill or heat them on the stovetop. Serve these Oscar Mayer wieners on hot dog buns plain or topped with condiments, such as ketchup, mustard or sweet relish. Each 10 pack of 16-ounce resealable hot dogs needs to be refrigerated for heat-and-eat convenience at lunch, dinner or snack time. Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are a great addition to any Memorial Day or Fourth of July BBQ.
- One 10 ct. pack of Oscar Mayer Classic Uncured Wieners
- Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are a great addition to Memorial Day or Fourth of July BBQs
- Made with no artificial preservatives, by-products, or added nitrates or nitrites except those naturally occurring in cultured celery juice, our hot dogs will become one of your favorite summer grilling foods
- Oscar Mayer Classic Uncured Wieners Hot Dogs contain no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- No fillers or by-products and no added nitrates or nitrites, except those occurring naturally in cultured celery juice
- Original uncured wieners are made with turkey, chicken and pork
- Enjoy the great taste you love and quality you expect, without the guilt
Mechanically Separated Turkey, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Water, Cultured Dextrose*, Contains Less Than 2% of Dextrose, Salt, Corn Syrup, Distilled White Vinegar*, Cultured Celery Juice*, Sodium Phosphate, Cherry Powder, Flavor.*Ingredients Used To Preserve Quality
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More