Nature's Way® Sambucus™ Kids Immune Support Gummies 1600mg
Help support your childs immune health with delicious Sambucus Gummies for Kids, specially formulated for children ages 2+.* Theyre made with a three-ingredient immune blend of our premium black elderberry extract and an excellent source of vitamin C and zinc.* These childrens elderberry gummies are perfect for back to school, the winter months, and everything in between, and your little ones will love the sweet berry flavor. Elderberries have traditionally been used for immune support during the winter months.* Natures Way uses high-quality elderberries hand-picked in select locations across Europe, which are then turned into our unique black elderberry extract. Berries are turned into a highly concentrated (64x) extract made from 1,600 mg of elderberry per gummy.
- Nature's Way Sambucus Elderberry Gummies for Kids 2+ provide immune support with a blend of an excellent source of vitamin C and zinc, and also contain premium, highly concentrated (64x) black elderberry extract
- Elderberries have naturally-occurring anthocyanins, which provide antioxidant support.* Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals.* Elderberries have been used for centuries for traditional immune support you can enjoy all year long
- Children ages 2-3, chew 1 gummy daily. Children ages 4+, chew 2 gummies daily. Gummies are sweet, tart, and kid friendly. Theyre the perfect immune support for back to school, winter season, and all year long
- Made with wholesome ingredients. Gummies are made with pectin, not gelatin, are gluten-free with no artificial colors. The proof is in the gummy
- Natures Way is a trusted health partner that believes healthy starts inside, with supplements that support your immune system health
*These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.