Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Enhance your favorite foods with this versatile oil. With subtle smell and flavor, add to dressings, dips, and smoothies or use it for cooking, baking, and sautéing up to 350 degrees F. The multitasking Extra Virgin Coconut Oil provides 8.6 g of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) per serving. Pure cold-pressed organic non-GMO coconut oil. Enjoy straight from the jar or use in spreads, dips, and more! Enhances the flavor of your favorite foods.
- USDA Organic, unrefined, unbleached, hexane-free and gluten-free
- Contains 62% MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Experience the superior taste and aroma of Nature's Way Coconut Oil
- No refrigeration necessary. Naturally melts and becomes liquid at 76°F. Returns to solid when cooled.
- Coconut oil has a melting point at 76 degrees Fahrenheit and may ship to you in solid or liquid form.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.