Nature's Way Kids' Sambucus® Relief Immune Support Gummies
Help your little one feel better faster.‡‡ These great tasting gummies are specially formulated for children ages 2+ and contain clinically proven South African Geranium root extract to reduce the duration and severity of minor nasal, throat, and chest irritations and occasional coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat, and irritants.* Sambucus Relief Gummies for Kids also contain our uniquely potent black elderberry extract. Black elderberries have traditionally been used for immune support.* Vitamin C and zinc support immune health.*
- Also formulated with our unique black elderberry extract. Vitamin C and zinc support immune function.*
- Helps your child feel better faster with clinically proven South African Geranium root extract.** Also includes black elderberry, vitamin C, and zinc.
- Feel better faster.** Sambucus Relief unites South African Geranium root extract and black elderberry extract, vitamin C, and zinc.
- South African Geranium root extract is clinically proven to reduce the duration and severity of minor nasal, throat, and chest irritations and occasional coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat, and irritants.*
- Gluten-free and vegetarian. No yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, soy, eggs, dairy, soy, or peanuts. We don’t use artificial colors for our gummies; that deep purple color is due to our high quality black elderberry extract.
*These statements have not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Zinc (as zinc citrate), Black Elder (sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry), South African Geranium (Pelargonium sidoides) Extract (root), cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, purified water, pectin, natural flavors, citric acid, sodium citrate, maltodextrin, coconut oil, beeswax
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More