Nature's Plus Paleo Protein Unflavored
Nutritional Support for Weight Management, Cardiovascular Health, Muscle Strength and Recovery
Paleo dieting has become a way of life for millions. The wisdom of consuming only foods consistent with the Paleolithic diets of our ancestors carries many benefits. Replacing excessively caloric, processed grains, processed dairy and preservative-laden foods with wholesome paleo foods promotes better weight management, superior appetite control, better blood-sugar control and provides a nutritional foundation for optimal cardiovascular health. Each serving of Nature’s Plus® Organic Paleo Protein delivers a full 20g of power-packed vegan protein, 4g of healthful fatty acids and 5g of dietary fiber.
True to the Paleolithic diet, the protein in this outstanding product comes from organic sunflower protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, organic almond protein, organic flax protein, and organic coconut protein.
Each serving also contains a Protein-Energy–Liberating Enzyme Blend of Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, Bromelain and Papain.
Nature’s Plus Organic Paleo Protein features the following proteins:
• Organic Sunflower Protein – provides amino acids known for their ability to promote muscle growth and strength.
• Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein – rich in pumpkin seed oil, which promotes reproductive health in men and menopausal comfort in women.
• Organic Almond Protein – rich in nutrients such as arginine and healthful fatty acids, which are associated with heart and colon health.
• Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free
• No Added Sugar
• Complete Protein That Delivers All Essential Amino Acids
• Easily Digested
• Highly Absorbable
• Certified Consistent with USDA and EU Organic Standards
Cellulase , Hemicellulase , Xylanase , Bromelain , Papain . Other Ingredients : Organic Paleo Protein Blend ( Sunflower , Pumpkin , Flax , Almond and Coconut ) and Protein-energy-liberating Enzyme Blend .
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Almond and Almond Products. Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More