Nature Made SAM-e Complete Enteric Coated Dietary Supplement Tablets 200mg
SAM-e is a naturally occurring molecule made in the cells of our bodies. However, SAM-e levels can run low due to various factors such as diet and aging. Nature Made SAM-e Complete can help to replenish your SAM-e levels and restore your healthy mood when taken daily.* If you are new to SAM-e, Nature Made SAM-e Complete 200 mg is a great place to start. Nature Made SAM-e also helps support joint comfort, which may naturally deteriorate with physical activity and age.* SAM-e provides a source of sulfur, which is a critical component of joint tissue.*
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products
- Contains up to a 12-day supply of Nature Made® SAM-e Complete® 200 mg tablets, 24 tablets per container
- Naturally supports a healthy mood and emotional well-being. Helps support joint comfort.* Helps support a healthy mood in as little as 7–14 days when taken daily*
- Adults, start by taking 1 tablet daily with water on an empty stomach. If benefits are not achieved within two weeks, you may require a higher level of supplementation
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sam-e . S Adenosyl Methionine Tosylate Disulfate , Methacrylic Acid Copolymer , Cellulose Gel , Sodium Starch Glycolate , Talc , Silicon Dioxide , Magnesium Stearate , May Contain : , Mannitol , Glycerol Behenate , Polyethylene Glycol , Triethyl Citrate , Titanium Dioxide , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hydroxide , Iron Oxide , Simethicone , Yellow 5 Lake .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More