Mucinex Children's Day & Night Multi-Symptom Liquids
Mucinex Children’s Day Time Multi- Symptom Cold and Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold are multi-symptom relief medicines for your child’s cold symptoms. It is to be used for ages four and up for the Day Time liquid and ages six and up for the Nighttime liquid. This product contains two bottles of four fl oz each and two dosing cups.
Use as directed.
Do not give the Mucinex Children's Day Time Multi-Symptom Cold and Mucinex Children's Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold liquids at the same time. Always wait at least four hours before giving another dose of Mucinex Children's liquid. Do not give more than a total of five doses in any 24-hour period.
*among Non-Homeopathic Children’s Cough / Cold OTC products (IQVIA, ProVoice Survey, January 2022)
- Day time cold relief helps control cough, relieves stuffy nose, chest congestion and thins and loosens mucus
- Nighttime cold relief helps to reduce fever, control cough, relieves stuffy nose, runny nose, sneezing and sore throat
- Mucinex Children’s is recommended by pediatricians*
- Day time liquid contains Dextromethorphan HBr for cough suppression, Guaifenesin as an expectorant and Phenylephrine HCl for nasal decongestion
- Nighttime liquid contains Acetaminophen as a pain reliever/fever reducer, Diphenhydramine HCI as an Antihistamine/Cough Suppressant and Phenylephrine HCl for nasal decongestion
- Available in Very Berry Flavor; Use as directed; Day Time ages four and up, Nighttime ages six and up
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.64(97)5(65)4(29)3(3)2(0)1(0)