Moet & Chandon Rose Imperial
Moet Rose Imperial is from Champagne, France and is a blend of Pinot Noir, Meunier, and Chardonnay.
Moët Rosé Impérial is a glamorous expression marked by intense red fruits—strawberry, raspberry, redcurrant—and a bewitching nose combining those scents with rose and pepper.
Rosé Impérial pairs well with simple, intense, colorful flavors:
- Red meat, duck, goose, fresh game, carpaccio
- Fresh goat cheese, mozzarella, mascarpone
- Fresh, red-fleshed fruits
- Fresh herbs & dried herbs
- Black olives, olive oil, red onions
- Pink peppercorns, Szechuan pepper, paprika
Tasting Notes Color: Pink with amber highlights.
Bouquet: Lively, intense bouquet of red fruits (wild strawberry, raspberry, cherry); floral nuances of rose; a slight hint of pepper.
Palate: Juicy intensity of berries (strawberry, raspberry, redcurrant) rounded out by the fleshiness and firmness of peach and the freshness of a subtle note of mint.