Mercola Krill Oil Capsules
Antarctic krill oil has a unique secret weapon that makes it a top choice over other fish oils. Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries its omega-3s, EPA and DHA, in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or little packages that deliver the fatty acids directly to your body’s cells.
- The fishery that provides the krill for our Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an "A" grade for sustainability.
- Is MSC-certified – "Boat to plate" certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a unique patent-pending harvesting method – This technology helps ensure top-quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, our Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.