Meiomi Pinot Noir Red Wine
Meiomi Pinot Noir Red Wine brings you structure and depth seldom seen in a pinot noir wine, thanks to its unique and meticulous aging process. Aged for six months in French oak barrels, this California red wine's juicy strawberry flavor and notes of dark berries and toasted mocha add complexity and depth on the palate. With a rich garnet color and a ruby edge, this pinot noir wine permeates aromas of bright fruit jam, mocha and oak. This California wine owes much of its complexity to its varied upbringing, featuring grapes harvested from Monterey, Santa Barbara and Sonoma. The silky texture and balanced acidity of this Meiomi wine make it a perfect table top companion for dark chocolate or thin crust pizza. Meiomi Pinot Noir offers a full-bodied taste that stays with you for a lengthy finish no matter the meal. It's that unrivaled taste that earned this California red wine 92 points from The Tasting Panel. Bring out this bottle of wine at your next get-together for a lasting impression. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- This smaller bottle of wine contains about two and a half standard glasses of wine
- This pinot noir wine features lifted aromas of delicious fruit jam, mocha, vanilla and oak
- This half-sized bottle of wine makes it perfect for splitting at your next date night
- This full-bodied Meiomi Pinot Noir has complexity and depth with a lengthy finish on the palate
- Enjoy this California red wine's expressive strawberry flavor and toasted mocha
Ready to Drink
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More