McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cumin Seed
McCormick Gourmet Organic Cumin Seed is sourced from India, where the conditions are just right to yield the most aromatic seeds. Cumin seeds add warm, earthy flavor to chili, curries, hummus, beans and spice rubs. Earliest records of cumin date back more than 4,000 years to its cultivation by the Egyptians. Today, cumin is an essential ingredient in virtually every global cuisine, including North African, Indian, Mexican and Middle Eastern. Its distinctive taste is in some of our favorite flavors, like taco seasoning, chili powder and curry powder. Add this spice to add instant depth to everyday dishes, from beef stew to roasted carrots and potato salad. To boost the flavor and aroma, toast the seeds in a dry skillet and lightly crush.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Cumin Seed adds warm, earthy flavor
- Our carefully sourced cumin seeds are certified Organic and non-GMO
- Essential to North African, Indian, Mexican and Middle Eastern cuisines
- Add to chili, curries, hummus, beans and spice rubs
- Used in spice blends like taco seasoning, chili powder and curry powder