Madhava Organic Light Blue Agave Nectar
Agave is an all-natural sugar replacement made from the juice of the Weber blue agave plant. Perfect for sweetening coffee and tea or using in your favorite recipes. Appropriate for Gluten-free, Kosher and Vegan diets, it's 1.4 times sweeter than sugar so you use less!
- Independently Awarded For Purity: Continuously tested by The Clean Label Project to verify our agave nectar is free of contaminants including heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury), pesticides and insecticides (including glyphosate)
- Authentic Blue Agave: 100% Weber Blue Agave, direct from organic agave farms
- Sustainably Harvested Agave Nectar: Our agave is grown and harvested in partnership with non GMO and organic blue agave farmers who share our values of doing good for people and the earth
- Clean& Simple: Our organic blue agave nectar is USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, gluten-free and vegan, and is packed in BPA-Free bottles with pourable cap
- Multi-Use Liquid Sweetener: Replace corn syrup, brown rice syrup and molasses with low-glycemic MADHAVA agave nectar—it's a delicious agave sweetener for tea, coffee and recipes! Use agave as a sugar alternative to replace other syrups and sugars
- Agave Usage Tip: Use 50% less organic agave nectar than other syrups
- Passion for Purity: MADHAVA started making honey in 1973 and although honey will always be our first love, we’ve made room for other clean and simple organic food like agave nectar, coconut sugar, extra virgin olive oil and culinary vinegars
Organic Blue Agave
Free from Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More