Louis M. Martini Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml
Louis Martini Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon has deep, rich flavors of plum, cherry compote, fig and cranberry that weave through layers of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. The flavors are accented by earthy truffle notes in a full, long finish. This dense, rich and well-structured wine is held together beautifully by polished, assertive tannins. The depth and structure show the wine’s potential to age gracefully a decade or more. 91 Points, The Wine Advocate.
- Rich, full-bodied, and balanced with deep tannins and a long graceful finish
- Rich flavors of plum, cherry compote, fig and warm spices
- 91 Points, Robert Parker, The Wine Advocate
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from Alexander Valley, California
- Over 80 years of winemaking, with a focus on crafting world class Cabernet Sauvignon