Longevity California Chardonnay White Wine
Established in 2003, Longevity Wines is a certified minority-owned winery based in the Livermore Valley wine region of Northern California. Founders Debra and Phil Long took inspiration from their love of wine and made a label they could call their own.This California Chardonnay has aromas of melon, pear, and pineapple. The finish is long and structured due to the balance of acidity. Pairs nicely with Grilled Chicken, Mushroom Risotto, and Garlic Shrimp.
- A refreshing Chardonnay wine that shocases melong, pear and pineapple
- A long and structured finish with balanced acidity
- The 2019 vintage recieved 88 Points from the Wine Enthusiast in November 2020
- This Chardonnay pairs well with Grilled Chicken, Mushroom Risotto or Garlic Shrimp
- A bottled wine made using grapes sourced from California vineards
- One 750mL wine bottle of Longevity California Chardonnay, 13.2% ABV