Lipton Cup-a-Soup Chicken Noodle Instant Soup
Lipton Cup-a-soup chicken noodle with white meat chicken is just the instant soup you need when you're on the go and need a pick me up. There is nothing like a warm, savory serving of instant Lipton cup-A-soup! It's a tasty satisfying snack, and a delicious way to take a break from the day.
- Lipton Cup-a-soup chicken noodle with white meat is a soul-restoring instant soup
- Relax and take a cup-a-soup break with combo of chicken and veggie flavors, with the satisfying texture of curly, swirly noodles
- This chicken noodle soup is made with real chicken broth and white chicken meat for a soothing and satisfying flavor
- A versatile meal or snack to enjoy, this chicken noodle soup has only 50 calories per serving
- Make a warm cup of soup in under two minutes by easily cooking it on the stove-top or in the microwave
- Warm, soothing, satisfying, and delicious, Lipton Soups have been there for you and your family since 1940
Enriched Egg Noodles [Durum Wheat Flour, Egg Yolk, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Salt, Chicken White Meat*, Powdered Chicken, Chicken Fat*, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Onion Powder, Carrots*, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Broth*, Silicon Dioxide, Turmeric (For Color), Natural Flavor (Milk), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Paprika, Parsley*, Garlic Powder, Whey (Milk), Soybean Oil, Nonfat Milk*.*Dehydrated
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.