LifeStraw Home Water Filter Pitcher - Gray
The LifeStraw Home is a premium water filter pitcher that protects against more than 30 contaminants including bacteria, parasites, chemicals and heavy metals while improving taste. Made from durable, BPA-free plastic, the sleek design also features an easy-fill lid. Your purchase has impact: one product, one child, one year of safe water.
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, lead, mercury, and chemicals including PFAS, chlorine, organic chemical matter like pesticides and herbicides, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Sleek and sustainable design, made from durable, BPA-free plastic. Easy to use and maintain.
- The advanced filtration system reduces chlorine and harmful contaminants for cleaner, better tasting water.
- The membrane microfilter lasts 264 gallons (1 year). The activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts 40 gallons (2 months).
- Membrane microfilter protects against 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter Protects Against: Lead, mercury, chromium III, cadmium, copper and other heavy metals as well as chlorine and odors for improved taste