Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement Caplets 60 Count
Lactaid Fast Act Caplets work quickly to make foods containing dairy easy to digest for those with lactose intolerance or dairy sensitivity to lactose, so you can enjoy your plate. This lactase enzyme digestive supplement helps prevent the gas, bloating, and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance, that many people experience after eating foods containing dairy. The lactase enzymes in this dietary supplement contain 9000 FCC lactase units to help prevent symptoms associated with lactose intolerance by breaking down milk sugar (lactose), so dairy foods are easier to digest. These easy-to-swallow lactase enzyme caplets start working with your first bite or sip of dairy food. Certified kosher and suitable for ages 4 and up, Lactaid Fast Act Caplets are available in convenient travel packs making them ideal for on-the-go dairy relief.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Single-dose travel packs of Lactaid Fast Act Lactose Intolerance Relief Caplets
- Dietary supplement to prevent gas, bloating and diarrhea associated with lactose intolerance
- The formula works quickly to make dairy easy to digest by those with dairy sensitivity to lactose
- Formulated with lactase enzymes, they break down milk sugar to help reduce discomfort
- This easy-to-swallow dairy digestive aid is suitable for adults and children, ages 4 and up
- Available in individually wrapped single-dose packaging for travel & on-the-go dairy relief
- The fast-acting caplets start working with your first bite, so you can enjoy dairy with confidence
- Prevent discomfort & experience continued relief with Lactaid Fast Act Lactose Intolerance Caplets
Other Ingredients , : , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Croscarmellose Sodium , Crospovidone , Magnesium Stearate , Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More