Kraft Thousand Island Salad Dressing
Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uses delicious ingredients for a rich, creamy topping perfect all your favorite summer salads and sandwiches. Our thousand island dressing contains no synthetic colors and no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors for a great dressing option. Made with chopped pickles, dried onions, paprika extract and mustard flour, this thousand island dressing has a creamy, tangy flavor that perfectly complements coleslaw or burgers. Top an entree salad with this Thousand Island dressing at all your Memorial Day and 4th of July BBQs. Bite into a mouthwatering Reuben with our flavorful sandwich dressing on top. Each 16 fluid ounce bottle of dressing has 16 servings, so you can make meals for the entire family or prepare many individual servings.
- One 16 fl. oz. bottle of Kraft Thousand Island Dressing
- Kraft Thousand Island Dressing features chopped pickles, mustard flour, dried onions and paprika extract for an outstanding, tangy flavor
- Tasty dressing with no synthetic colors
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors
- Add creamy texture to all your salads, sandwiches, and burgers
- Delicious dressing complements a wide range of foods, including Reuben sandwiches and taco salads
- Delicious dressing complements a wide range of foods, including salads, sandwiches and taco salads
Soybean Oil, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Vinegar, Sugar, Chopped Pickles (Cucumbers, Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate [as A Preservative], Calcium Chloride, Oleoresin Turmeric), Egg Yolks, Water, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Mustard Flour, Dried Onion, Dried Red Bell Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract, Natural Flavor, Oleoresin Turmeric, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Preserve Freshness).
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More