Kraft Thousand Island Fat Free Salad Dressing
Kraft Thousand Island Fat Free Dressing adds rich flavor to all your favorite summer salads and sandwiches. Savor the classic taste of zesty, creamy thousand island sauce with real pickles at all your Memorial Day and Fourth of July BBQs. Our fat free dressing contains no added MSG, and at 60 calories per serving, it's a good option for those seeking\. Kraft Thousand Island Dressing goes great on salads and slathered on burgers, and it's the ultimate finishing touch to any of your favorite summer grilling foods. You can use it to make a creamy thousand island pasta salad, or add a splash to your favorite taco salad recipe for a tasty twist. Each fat free dressing comes in a resealable 16 fluid ounce bottle and has an applicator cap to make it easy to add the perfect amount to all dishes.
- One 16 fl. oz. bottle of Kraft Thousand Island Fat Free Dressing
- Kraft Thousand Island Fat Free Dressing is made with quality ingredients and no fat
- Thousand island dressing made with real pickles
- Fat free dressing contains no added MSG
- Ingredients deliver a zesty flavor and creamy texture
- Thousand island dressing is also a delicious condiment and dipping sauce
- Great on salads, sandwiches and burgers, or try a pasta salad with thousand island dressing
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Water, Chopped Pickles (Cucumbers, Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate [as A Preservative], Calcium Chloride, Oleoresin Turmeric), Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Maltodextrin, Soybean Oil*, Artificial Color, Xanthan Gum, Mustard Flour, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Flavor), Phosphoric Acid, Dried Onion, Guar Gum, Spice, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Artificial Flavor, Red 40, Blue 1.
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More