Knorr Asian Sides Teriyaki Noodles
Knorr Asian Sides Teriyaki Noodles brings the rich, authentic flavor of Asian food to your table. Lo mein noodles expertly combine with mixed vegetables in a sweet teriyaki sauce to make endless Asian dishes. When you need a quick dinner side, prepare these noodles on the stovetop or in the microwave in 7-12 minutes. Or add your favorite meat or vegetable for a standalone meal.
- Use Knorr Teriyaki Noodles to make Asian Shrimp & Peanut Stir-Fry using shrimp, eggs, peanuts and carrots
- Add your favorite meat and vegetables for a delicious dinner recipe the whole family will enjoy
- Knorr Asian side dishes have no artificial flavors, making them an excellent choice for a weeknight meal
- Quickly prepare this easy side dish in 7-12 minutes using the stovetop or microwave
- Enjoy these lo mein noodles and mixed vegetables in a sweet teriyaki sauce
Pasta [Durum Flour (Wheat)], Sugar, Maltodextrin, Soy Sauce (Fermented Soybeans, Wheat and Salt), Sesame Oil, Salt, Leeks, Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Caramel (Color), Ginger (Sulfites), Worcestershire Sauce (Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Garlic Powder, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Natural Flavors (Milk), Vinegar, Yeast Extract, Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More