Kendall-Jackson Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon California Red Wine
The Kendall-Jackson Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon California red wine is the superlative expression of our blending process, sourced from just one or two appellations. Crafted boutique-winery style in small individual lots throughout the winemaking process for flavor distinction. Kendall-Jackson is committed to producing only the finest quality wines from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes grown in California’s cool coastal vineyards. This red wine showcases flavors of dark berries and currants with aromas of mocha and nutmeg. Notes of chocolate and toasty vanilla add to the richness, accompanied by fine tannins on a long finish. Pair with rack of lamb, grilled NY steak and aged cheddar burgers. This bottled California cabernet sauvignon is 14.5% alcohol by volume.
- Appellation: Sonoma County
- Alcohol Content: 14.5% ABV
- Aromas of Mocha, Nutmeg, Chocolate
- Flavors of Dark Berry, Red Currant, Black Currant, Vanilla
- Medium Oak Influence from Barrel Aging
- Dry, Rich Wine that is Purple in Color
- Pair with rack of lamb, grilled NY steak and aged cheddar burgers
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.74(23)5(18)4(4)3(1)2(0)1(0)