Kellogg's® Special K Fruit & Yogurt Cereal
Do what's delicious with Special K Fruit and Yogurt breakfast cereal. Crisp rice and wheat flakes made with real oat and fruit clusters with yogurt coated clusters help you stay on track for the day ahead. Nutritious and delicious, every bowl provides a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Made with fiber, B vitamins, and iron, plus Vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants women need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A)); Make it an irresistible, low-fat part of your lunch, dinner or late-night snack. Try it as a convenient work day or between-meal treat. Enjoy Special K with dairy or nut-milk. Add it to your favorite yogurt, smoothie, or trail mix recipe. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Fruit and Yogurt cereal is a flavorful choice the whole family can feel good about.
- Kellogg's is partnering with Penguin Random House to provide a free book when you purchase a participating Kellogg's product; See packaging and/or images for more details on terms and conditions
- Start the day with crunchy wheat and rice flakes made with real oat and fruit clusters with yogurt clusters for an irresistible taste
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber, B Vitamins, and Iron; Kosher Dairy; Contains wheat, milk, and soy ingredients
- A low-fat cereal to enjoy with your favorite nut or dairy milk; Makes a tasty snack at work or as a quick dinner
- Includes one, 13oz box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Special K Fruit and Yogurt cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% or Less of Corn Syrup, Salt, Palm Kernel Oil, Dried Apples, Brown Sugar Syrup, Rice Flour, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk; Heat-Treated After Culturing), Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Wheat, Citric Acid, Molasses, Vegetable Juice for Color, Modified Corn Starch, Lactic Acid, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Barley Malt Extract, Malt Flavor, Spice, BHT for Freshness, Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Vitamin E Acetate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B₁ (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.68(552)5(454)4(52)3(23)2(11)1(12)