Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes Original Large Size Cereal
Just like Tony the Tiger, your whole family can get even their busiest days going with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes ready-to-eat breakfast cereal. Thanks to the toasty, crunchy corn flakes sprinkled with sweet frosting, adults and kids experience a tasty and satisfying bowl every time. Each serving of this healthy cereal is fat free and a good source of eight vitamins and minerals. Plus, there are no artificial colors or flavors; Enjoy sweet cereal milk after a delicious bowl of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal. Make it a sweet complement to your morning coffee or tea. Eat pawfuls as a school snack or even a late-night bite. Crush them up as a crunchy topping for ice cream. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal gives you the sweet spark to go all in and let your GR-R-REAT out.
- Start your morning right and enjoy the irresistible taste of crunchy corn flakes with a sparkle of sweet frosting in every spoonful
- Share a GR-R-REAT tasting family breakfast; Perfect for both kids and adults
- Good source of eight vitamins and minerals; Fat-free, healthy cereal; No artificial flavors or colors; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy with or without your favorite milk; Makes a tasty treat at work, as a school snack, or a quick dinner
- Includes one, 17.3oz large-size box of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Original breakfast cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavor, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B₁ (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Not intentionally nor inherently included Crustaceans and their derivates,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Fish and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...