Kellogg's Froot Loops Jumbo Snax Original Cereal Snacks
Now jumbo-sized, your favorite fruity cereal brand is packaged perfectly for snacking anytime, anywhere. Enjoy Kellogg's Froot Loops Jumbo Snax straight from the multi-serve resealable bag. Go ahead and share these jumbo cereal bites with the whole family, this multi-serve bag includes about 12 handfuls (approximately 20 pieces each). More than just delicious, Froot Loops Jumbo Snax is made with the wholesome goodness of grains and no high fructose corn syrup; it’s a crunchy, sweet treat you can feel great about.
- Make everyday moments more fun with your favorite cereal, now jumbo-sized and packaged perfectly for snacking anytime, anywhere
- Bursting with that fruity flavor you know and love, these are snacks the whole family will love
- A tasty, wholesome cereal snack that contains no high fructose corn syrup
- Perfect for both kids and adults
- Made for sharing with friends and family
- Delicious as an after-school snack, a sweet, crunchy snack after practice, or enjoy during movie night
- Packaged for freshness and great taste
- Kosher Pareve
Corn Flour Blend (Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour), Sugar, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Oat Fiber, Contains 2% or Less of Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Coconut, Soybean and/or Cottonseed), Soluble Corn Fiber, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrchloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More